photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

SoapboxPR Product Showcase Day [19/04/12]

Over the past couple of weeks I have been interning at SoapboxPRa London based beauty & lifestyle public relations agency. 

It's been a fabulous experience & I was fortunate enough to follow the NEW PRODUCT SHOWCASE DAY from beginning to end... Helping prepare, host & then complete all the follow-ups! 

The Product Showcase Day launched new ranges from Diva Pro Styling; Bronze Ambition, Twisted Sista & Amie Skincare.

The event took place on April 19th at the stylish Haymarket Hotel in London & welcomed trade; journalists & bloggers. 

I was lucky enough to not only help prep & host the day, but also take photographs. The full sets will be uploaded onto my photography blog.

Let me introduce you...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea