photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

Introducing Tantrum


Whilst in my local supermarket yesterday I decided to treat myself to some new shampoo & conditioner... I did my usual label checking & sadly aside from the supermarkets own brand, Tantrum were the only other range which stated that they were not tested on animals.

Specifically designed with children in mind, the brand was born in 2007. The company explain on their website how their profits go toward their charity 'Tantrum For Kids’ & they have a salon in Kings Road London. 

☑ no parabens 
☑ allergen-free fragrance
☑ not tested on animals

The products are very reasonably priced & one endearing factor & probably a very good marketing ploy is that children can feature on the product labels, with a photograph & a personal quote. 
They’ll be sure to put a smile on your face!

I decided to try this range because first of all it smells great & secondly as it is developed for children's hair I thought it would be gentle enough for my vibrantly coloured hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea