photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub Review



“...Our fabulous lip scrubs are here to keep your kissers sweet. This one will make your lips smell like our best-selling Snow Fairy shower gel. Bubblegum is made with exfoliating castor sugar and our delicious vegan flavour to gently scrub away rough skin, keeping your lips smooth and kissably soft. Simply rub it over your lips when they're feeling the need for some sugar...”
taken from lush.co.uk

As you can see from my BubbleGum Lip Scrub is well used! It’s served me 2 winters & many summer festivals. It’s a truly delightful product! This scrub gently exfoliates your lips without making them sore & it’s great to use before applying lip-stick to ensure a smooth base prior to application. Apply the product using your finger & remove the excess with a tissue or your tongue... 

Overall: 
It’s lush, tastes lush, smells lush & leaves my lips kissable, soft & bright...
It’s yummy...
It’s vegan... 
&&& I will definitely be purchasing this product again!

Ingredients:
♥ Natural ingredients are coloured green
♥ Safe synthetics are coloured black
♥ Castor Sugar (Sucrose)




♥ Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinesis)
♥ Flavour, Colour 45410, Colour 45380

♥ Availability: Worldwide
♥ Price: £4.95
♥ Weight: 25g

2 comments:

  1. This is a weird question but my lip scrub looks so different from yours lol! I've had mine for a little less than a year. Yours looks rocky while mine is still the way it came? Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling that if yours looks like the way it came, I've probably done something wrong! I may not have put the lid on tight enough at one point, or perhaps it's just because they're hand made... I'm not sure, I have a second tub, which I've had for about a year, I'll compare & let you know! xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea