photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

BARIELLE 'Do Unto Others' nail polish review

There is nothing I love more than rummaging around for a bargain!

I bought this colour as part of a multi-pack in TKMaxx...
I paid £9.99 for 5 colours, which is definately great value for money!

I absolutely love this nail polish! I didn't apply a base coat & I didin't apply a
top coat, simply shaped my nails & applied 2 coats.

The polish is quite hard wearing & has a lovely smooth finish.

Do Unto Others is a beautiful vintage minty-green & the photograph
shows a very good likeness to the nail polish.

✿✿ Ratings ✿✿
Overall: ✿✿✿✿
Value: ✿✿✿✿✿
Quality:✿✿✿✿✿

Application? Smooth, quick & easy to apply
Would I recommend it? Certainly
Would I purchase it again? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea