photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

SoapboxPR Product Showcase Day: Bronze Ambition [19/04/12]

Bronze Ambition offer a range of self-tan products, which have been specially designed to give it's users the best tan without spending hours in the sun! All Bronze Ambition products are specially formulated for active lifestyles & they are quick & easy to apply & maintain. Their Bronze Ambition was to make self-tan affordable & easy to use. 

The Bronze Ambition products have a 'pina-colada' scent, which is lush & to be honest, I'd apply it for the scent alone! Not only do these products smell fab, they apply streak free... 


I had a go myself & as a self-tan virgin, I did a pretty good job! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea