photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

Glamour Magazine: Balance Me Freebies (August 2012)


Free with this months Glamour (August 2012) is the 


choice of 4 Balance Me products.

Pure Skin Face Wash

Balancing Face Moisturiser

Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve

Wonder Eye Cream

These products have a combined value of £45!


Balance me offer natural, high-performance, paraben and sulphate free
aromatherapy skincare products which are made in the UK. 

Their products are also free from animal testing.

The company have received a number of awards & I'm looking forward to trying out these products... 

All of the ingredients are available on the website in addition to clarifying what 
percentage of the product is of natural origin. 

You can visit their website @ https://www.balanceme.co.uk/

Have you tried any Balance Me products or picked up any fab freebies this month?

Reviews to follow!

1 comment:

  1. I bought Glamour the other day! I chose the wonder eye cream and I have to say, it's pretty good! It's nice and cool going on and I definitely noticed a difference, brighter and less puffy under my eyes! <3 bargain freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea