photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

30 Day Lush Challenge: Day Ten

✿ What haircare products do you love? 


✿ Do you use Lush haircare in your daily routine? 

Lush haircare is a pretty recent discovery for me, however I'm a huge fan of everything I've used... 

Although I don't use the Dirty Styling Cream myself, I love the smell & my other half uses it,
  which makes it smell even yummier... 


DADDY-O Shampoo
This shampoo is super to even out brassy blondes, it also has a lovely scent 
& can be used as a toner to lighten bright artificial hair colours.


HAIR DOCTOR: Fresh Hair Mask
It has a strange smell, but oh my goth it makes my hair so soft & shiny!
It also has to be kept in the fridge, due to the fresh ingredients.


NO DROUGHT: Dry Shampoo
This product is great for adding volume & removing excess oils.
It's better than any dry shampoo I've used out of a can!


VEGANESE: Conditioner
I have been using this conditioner for a couple of days,
it's really light & makes my hair feel lovely. 



R&B Moisturising Cream
I love to apply this product throughout the day,
it keeps my hair in tip-top condition!



images from lush.com

edited using my own software

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea