photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

30 Day Lush Challenge: Day Two

✿ top 3 favourite bath products, including melts, bubbles & bombs ✿

You must be joking, choose 3? I've added a fourth *cheesy grin*

✿ Sunnyside 
✿ The Comforter 
✿ The Rocketeer 
✿ Dragons Egg 

TOP TIP
Sunnyside & The Comforter are fairly soft & can be broken 
up into smaller pieces & thus more bubbles for more baths!






images from the Lush Times, The Summer Issue 2012


2 comments:

  1. Hi :) I ran into your blog through the blog hop and I am now following :)
    maybe you could follow back?
    Thanks,
    livelizloves.blogspot.com
    xxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii,
      Thank you for stopping by!
      I'll be sure to check out your blog ^__^

      xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea