photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

30 Day Lush Challenge: Day 26

✿ Have you attended any of the forum or chat parties? ✿
✿ If so, which (if any) limited edition products did you order? ✿

I haven't attended any forum parties.
I've been to in-store product launches & have picked up a number of 'limited edition' products including the gorgeous Twilight Shower Gel; The Enchanter ballistic & the ever-so-cute 
Callacas Shower Jelly.

Do you have any limited edition Lush goodies?

4 comments:

  1. Hey hun

    I've I nominated your for the Versatile blogger award, Check it out here:
    http://kiwi-fashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you on twitter or facebook or any other social media that I can follow you on??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tweet, my username is @pixee_pea

      Tweet me & I'll follow you ^__^ xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea