photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

13things For 2013 ~ {Linking Up}


Hey Glameroons!
I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas & you're getting ready to welcome in the New Year ^__^

I'd like to introduce you to a Link-Up which I shall be hosting, alongside the 
lovely Bethany who write's over at MommaBBabyboy.

13things for 2013 is essentially a bucket list of 13 things which I would like to 
accomplish during 2013.

Bethany & I shall be linking up throughout the year & we'd like you to join us...

First of all, we'll be writing a list of the 13 things which we'd like accomplish during the course of the year... So how can you get involved?

Add the button to your blog
Write a post stating your 13things for 2013 
Link up your post below
Comment, with your post, so I can add your button to the 13things for2013 page
Follow both Bethany & I
Be sure to follow other participants too

Social Psychologists have identified an effect called social contagion, which suggests that people will gain extra willpower if they're surrounded by people who are also trying to accomplish things & complete particular challenges. If we all engage & encourage each other, we can share inspiration & ultimately complete our bucket lists in style!

Got any questions, comment below!

You're welcome to join us at any point during the year.

Happy bucket-listing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea