photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

Grumble... Grumble...


Today, I'd like to take a minute (or two) to moan about myself... 


My time management skills are pretty hopeless & I'm not very good at finishing the things I start, for example, my 30 Day Lush Challenge. I initially began posting everyday & then I thought it might be a bit much for some readers, so I decided to space it out for every other day, which then became every other post & consequently, between work & everything else, I haven't completed the final 3 days... This is not uncommon for me *blushes* 

Without further a do, I shall crack on with the final 3 questions & have them posted this evening! 

I hope you're all well!

PS: Check out the lovely Louise's Monday Moan over @ What Was I thinking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea