photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

*Tag* ... You're It! Christmas Tag 2012!

Hey Glam-lings!

The lovely Tiffy posted this the other week & tagged all of her followers!  
Be sure to check out her blog, it's fabulous!



What is your favourite thing about winter?
Sound's rather trivial, but I like the fact I can layer-up my tights without over heating!
I also like how beautiful all the lights look in the dark...

What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love giving people gifts & any excuse to wear fairy lights is also a bonus!

What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?
I like to co-ordinate my make-up with my hair & each year, I colour my hair different christmassy colours... For the festive season, I'll also add an extra sprinkle or two of glitter!

Real or fake tree?
'tis a no brainer... Real

Giving presents or receiving presents?
As I've said earlier, I love giving people gifts!

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I'd like to say hand-made but unfortunately, this year I haven't had the time to make them!

What is your favourite Christmas film?
The Nightmare Before Christmas & Love Actually (yes, I'm aware that's 2 answers)

What is your favourite winter/Christmas food?
I'm going to say... Bonfire Toffee! I made some this year & it was dee-lish!
For Christmas dinner, I love Aubergines & Tempura!

Winter weather must-have?
Fluffy Ear-Muffs

Favourite winter coat?
I'm a bit of coat hoarder, so it really depends on the occasion & the rest of my outfit!

Favourite Winter Candle?
I tend to use the same candles throughout the year, I really like fruity smells!
That said, for Halloween, I bought a Frankincense & Myrrh oil & I've recently bought a Frankincense & Myrrh room spray!

Favourite Christmas decoration?
I love fairy lights, so much that I keep mine up all year!

Favourite Christmas colour combo?
♫ Loving would be easy if your colours were like my dreams, 
red gold and green, red gold and green 

Favourite winter polish?
Always something glitzy... This year, it's definitely Barry M's Jewel Glitter Paint in Gold Mine!

I'd like to TAG all of my followers, so pop your links in the comments, 
so I can read your answers!

1 comment:

  1. Although I failed with the Monday moan this week, I've managed to get this one done!

    http://pretty-things4.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/tag-youre-it-christmas-tag.html?m=1

    Silly iPad is not being friends with the comment box today... Grrr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea