photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

Halloween Tag:: This is Halloween, Everybody Scream!


What's your favourite Halloween movie?
Undoubtedly The Nightmare Before Christmas!

On a scale of 1-10, how much to do you enjoy Halloween?
13

What is your fondest Halloween memory?
I have many a fond memory, but I'm going to have to say Halloween '03 when I went out trick-or-treating with my best friend (this is the only time I've been trick-or-treating) anyway, I had witchy-poo'd my general attire & my friend, bless his rather large cotton socks, decided to wear a ghoulish mask & his everyday hoody... As I'm sure you can imagine, we looked like a right pair! 
That was funny enough, but what really cracked me up, is each time we knocked on a door, when the occupant answered my friend would simply say RAAWH.. 
Needless to say, we were onto a winner!

Have you always been a Halloween lover?
Having been brought up to appreciate the darker things in life, listening to bands like The Cure, Siouxsie & The Banshee's & The Sisters of Mercy it would be sinful of me not to enjoy Halloween. 

How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
Everyday is Halloween 

What are your favourite Halloween decorations?
I'm not going to lie, I keep my spookier decorations on show throughout the year.. I'm a fan of ghoulish lights, macabre candle-sticks, zombie figurines, wooden skulls, pumpkins & of course Tim Burton & The Nightmare Before Christmas paraphernalia. 

Favourite Halloween scent?
I love The Witches Brew Yankee Candle & Lush's Callacas Shower Jelly & Twilight Shower Gel.

Favourite candy?
Good Stuff - Sweet & Sour Salad - yummy!

Vampires vs. Zombies
Zombeeeeez
I love creating zombie prosthetics, I love playing plants vs. zombies, I love zom-B. movies
Quite frankly I think zombies are the business!

What are your oddest fear(s)?
yellow rubber gloves. stairs, especially ones with gaps in the middle. dead flies. baked beans. clowns. masks. losing inanimate objects. eggs. throwing out rubbish. rubbish refuge sites.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely. 

Do you have any unusual fears?

Are you feeling frightfully festive? Share you links below.


3 comments:

  1. Sadly I have to work on Halloween this year, so I don't get to hand out candy or anything fun like that! Boohoo. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, that's no fun!
      Unfortunately I'm working too, but I'm wearing fancy dress :')
      xx

      Delete
  2. I also believe in ghost ! Sweet sour candies also my favourite ! :D

    Anyway, want to follow each other ?
    Do drop me a comment if you have followed me on any of the social media platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, Lookbook or Instagram) ya, I will definitely follow you back ! :D * Pinky swear*

    www.smallnhot.com
    facebook/smallnhot | twitter/mysarah159 | instagram (@mysarah159) | BlogLovin/smallnhot | Lookbook.nu/smallnhot159

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea