photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

30 Day Lush Challenge: Day Seventeen

✿ If someone was to buy you a wrapped gift tomorrow,
which one would you want? ✿ Other than Lush Legends! ✿

To be honest, if somebody was buying me a gift just because they were thinking of me, I'd be happy with any of them...

If however, I was treating myself I would choose The Sweetest Thing &/or Don't Knock It Till You've Tried It (because I love the limited edition tin).


The Sweetest Thing

✿ Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar ✿
✿ Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly ✿
✿ Rockstar Soap ✿

Don't Knock It Till You've Tried it

✿ Blackberry Ballistic ✿
✿ The Comforter Bubble Bar ✿
✿ Each Peach Massage Bar ✿
✿ Karma Komba Solid Shampoo ✿
✿ Sexy Peel Fresh Soap ✿
✿ You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea