photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

30 Day Lush Challenge: Day Twenty-One

✿  What’s your must-have body lotion/moisturiser/body butter/smoothie/etc?  


It's difficult to only pick the one! I absolutely adore the body butters, they're so hassle free... Buffy, Aqua Mirablis & You Snap The Whip all allow you to wash, exfoliate & moisturise at the same time in the shower, or bath - this is great for me as I'm always running out of time!

I absolutely love the blackcurrant scent of You Snap The Whip.. mmm *yummy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea