photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

30 Day Lush Challenge: Day 29


Uh-oh. The world pretty much ended and you’re all alone on a deserted island and you don’t have your Lush stash (if the world hadn’t ended yet, it has now!). You get to have a unlimited supply of ONE (that is a very clear rule: one) Lush product for the rest of your lonely life on this island. You do have access to a shower/bath/whatever you need to use the product. 
What ONE product do you choose to be the only product you ever use again during the rest of your miserable, lonely life?

When I first read this question, I thought it was going to be really tough, but then it hit me, like a cupboard door to the face... The product I would choose to use for the rest of my miserable, lonely life would quite simply be FUN... Do I have to choose a scent? *rolls eyes*

FUN is a fabulous invention, created especially for the young at heart!
FUN can be used to create bubbles, like a bubble bar... It can be used like a soap... It can be used to wash hair & clothing & whilst on the island, totally bored I might mould myself some friends!

SUCH FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea