photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

NOTD: Barry M ~ Blue Glitter



Hey Glameroons,

This nail polish featured in an earlier post: When Feeling Blue is Good for You (you can read it, here

As you can see this nail paint is a beautifully vivid, sparkling blue. This colour required 4 layers, however without a top-coat its staying power is pretty poor. Unfortunately, within 24hours before I had 2 bare nails & 8 which were badly chipped!
On the plus side, I didn't have to scrub frantically to remove the polish from my nails & it didn't stain... 

With a top-coat this polish can last a couple of days & similarly to the other Barry M Glitter polishes, it's an eye-catching compliment-magnet!

Do you have any nail-polish pick me ups?

This nail polish retails at £2.99 for 10ml & is available on the high-street & online.

✿✿ Ratings ✿✿
Overall: ✿✿✿/5
Value: ✿✿✿/5
Quality:✿✿✿/5

Application? Quick drying & easy to apply
Would I recommend it? Yes
Would I purchase it again? Yes

Have you tried any of the Barry M Glitter Nail Paints? What are your thoughts?


2 comments:

  1. I love this shade, I tend to wear this over a base colour though because as you mention it takes a good few coats to become opaque. Great review x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barry M Nail Paints, I have found their wear time is not the best, but you can't go wrong for £2.99 a bottle. I find if I ad a top coat every other day or two, they chip less :)

    http://charliesanythingblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea