photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

30 Day Lush Challenge: Day Sixteen

✿ Do you use hair masks, foot treatment products or face masks regularly? 

✿ What’s your ultimate at-home Lush spa night? 

Did somebody say a night in?! Corr, when do I have time for a night in?... mm, if I could find the time, my ultimate at-home Lush Spa Night would include a little bit of everything,
 think: Heads, Shoulders, Knees & Toes...
hair treatments, face masks, massage bars, toner tabs & foot soaks

I'm a big fan of the fresh face masks & 
usually have a selection living in my fridge! 

I didn't want to write a post which was too picture heavy or basically a shopping list, so keep posted for my 'post-fest ~ pamper sesh' post which I shall be uploading during the week!

2 comments:

  1. I actually did not know lush was sold in US! Lol but I'm so excited to try some of their products, thanks for the review :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely worth checking out ^__^
      I had a quick look & the USA range is so different to the UK!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea